[Rhodes22-list] Cabin Wiring Question

cjlowe cjlowe at bright.net
Sat Jun 3 01:00:16 EDT 2006

Bud,

I'm real happy with the  steaming light and the anchor light, I've  only
tried them at almost dark,and they seam up to the task. The deck light , I
couldn't really tell how much light was from  it and how much was from the
1000 watt mercury light at the end of my finger pier.( 200 ' away). I'm
hoping for enough light to snap the pop top enclosure,after dark.
Defenders has port and starboard LED lights for about $56 each for the 2
mile version.
Jerry

Here is another shot of the lights