[Rhodes22-list] Cabin Wiring Question

cjlowe cjlowe at bright.net
Sat Jun 3 01:31:20 EDT 2006

Jay,
We're talking apples and oranges here. On my '86,the panel is forward of the
companionway ,the wires run to starboard,under the galley,between the floor
and the hull,through the compression post bulkhead and run along the bottom
of the bulkhead ,to the back of the  post and up the post,to the ceiling.So
I can't really give you a good  guess at what you will need,however, 25
years as an electrician has taught me that if you think you need 15 or  20
feet,buy 25 feet. If the run comes to 21 feet, you've just saved yourself
$20 and a lot of hassle. If not ,the extra will come in handy ,wire up a
courtesy light or another 12 volt outlet

Jerry Lowe.