[Rhodes22-list] Consensus on turnbuckle locking

Rory Orkin roryorkin at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 3 06:26:39 EDT 2006

Just received my reconditioned Rhodes 22. Located on Tilghman Island..
Chesapeake Bay.. Hoping to hook up with other members over the summer.
      I wanted to put small split rings in turnbuckles rather than pins to
secure them but it seemed that the turnbuckle could rotate past them.. Tape
and pins an option but not my first choice.. Anyone have experience with the
rings ?? My slip is very exposed and subject to much rocking.. I Need to be
sure the turnbuckles stay where they are..
                          Thanks