[Rhodes22-list] Another Day of Work

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 4 19:12:57 EDT 2006

Mike,

Thanks for the story.  Patrick Smith used to write the
column "Ask The Pilot" for Salon.Com.  I thought a
couple of his columns were full of, uh, not quite
accurate and looked-up his licenses on faa.gov.  Let's
just say young Patrick isn't quite as experienced as
he pretends. I wrote Salon with a complaint and to his
credit, he made a public confession. He's still a good
writer though and spins a great tale.

Brad