[Rhodes22-list] Politics: How's It Going? Badly!

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Mon Jun 5 20:48:48 EDT 2006

It's a shame that some equate "wordiness" with thoughtfulness.

Herb Parsons

S/V O'Jure
1976 O'Day 25
Lake Grapevine, N TX

S/V Reve de Papa
1971 Coronado 35
Lake Pontchartrain, Louisiana Coast

Herb Parsons wrote:
> Robert, you may feel it's "not a war", but the "Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002" (commonly called the Iraq War Resolution) was voted on by the majority of congress, and passed. The rest of the post is just more of the "I didn't get my way" spin that so many of the anti-war crowd is spinning these days.
> Herb Parsons

Thank you for your (ahem...) carefully crafted and thoughtful
reply, Herb.  The thoroughness and erudition of your epistle
certainly buttresses your position and elicits admiration from
all Opisthobranchia*.

/Robert Skinner

* http://www.rzuser.uni-heidelberg.de/~bu6/Introduction06.html