[Rhodes22-list] Joke

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 5 20:01:22 EDT 2006

Time for bed.  I've got an early morning sim ride as a
student, not the instructor, AND from the right seat,
a position I teach but don't fly much.  Here's a
bedtime joke.

-------------------

An Irish priest and a Rabbi get into a car accident.
They both get out of their cars and stumble over to
the side of the road. The Rabbi says, "Oy vey! What a
wreck!" The priest asks him, "Are you all right,
Rabbi?" The Rabbi responds, "Just a little shaken."
The priest pulls a flask of whiskey from his coat and
says, "Here, drink some of this it will calm your
nerves." The Rabbi takes the flask and drinks it down
and says, "Well, what are we going to tell the
police?" "Well," the priest says, "I don't know what
your aft' to be tellin' them. But I'll be tellin' them
I wasn't the one drinkin'."