[Rhodes22-list] Cut and Run

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Tue Jun 6 10:00:28 EDT 2006

You're welcome, Dave.

Let's hope we're not the only ones who read it.

Without a plan like this, nations always find themselves in cut and run
situations.

Sooner or later we will cut and run.  It may be called "The Victory in
Iraq Act" but cut and run is what it's going to be.

That is Murtha's point.  That is what the military is saying.

The situation is out of control, and American lives are being lost to
protect the asses of politicians.

That's wrong.

Yes, the mess we got Iraq into is going to get worse when we leave.  But
it will also get worse while we stay.  And then we will finally
leave--and the mess we got Iraq into is going to be even worse than if
we leave now.

There is no good solution.

That is no excuse for not having a plan.

Bill Effros