[Rhodes22-list] Charter Preamble

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Tue Jun 6 10:19:29 EDT 2006

*The Rhodes 22 Owner's Group Mailing List Charter*

Welcome to the Rhodes 22 Owner's Group Mailing List. This list is open
to everyone with an interest in Rhodes Sailboats. It is an automated
email distribution list where messages addressed to the list are copied
to every list member's mailbox. Traffic varies from one to 40 messages a
day.

The list is maintained by rhodes22.org as a courtesy to Rhodes Sailboats
Fans worldwide. It is hoped that the list will promote discussion about
Rhodes Sailboats and provide members with a means of sharing their
interests and experiences.

CHARTER: rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org <mailto:rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>

The rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org <mailto:rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org> group
will be open to discussion of all subjects specifically referring to
Rhodes sailboats or, Rhodes sailors. The focus of this group includes,
but is not limited to:

* Encouraging the understanding and discussion of Rhodes sailboats or
Rhodes sailors, in the many ways people wish to define them.

* Acting as a source of information for Rhodes sailboats or Rhodes
sailors worldwide and for people planning to buy/sell/repair/learn about
Rhodes sailboats or Rhodes sailors.

* Providing a forum for the development and promotion Rhodes sailboats
or Rhodes sailors' culture, history, traditions and economy.

* Any other subject that might be found at a sailor's bar or the
clubhouse bar, including, Rhodes sailboats or Rhodes sailors' travels,
events, family, jokes, quotations, pets, etc.

* The level of discussion does not have to be fit for a child, but some
good taste is expected.