[Rhodes22-list] Politics: How's It Going? Badly! (long, civil)

DCLewis1 at aol.com DCLewis1 at aol.com
Tue Jun 6 10:52:14 EDT 2006

Brad,

I quickly read the article you posted.  Some of the language seemed  strange
to me, for example a reporter citing "my friend" seems unprofessional  for a
reporter, and the phrase in the article  that reads "THIS  PATTERN of
collaborative dissimulation between leftist Western elites and  jihadists...." made me
think that at best she's a George Will wannabee  columnist, as opposed to a
reporter.  At any rate, I  tried thejerusalempost.com and discovered its on
line, did a search  for Caroline Glick, she's there, but there's no 5 June
article.  I'm not  saying it's not there, I just couldn't find it.  If it's a
columnist, I'd  discount it - there are a lot of flakey columnist.  If it's a real
report  that's been scrubbed by editors for the facts, that's different.

According to The Wash Post, Canadian intell have been supporting  us right
along.  As I recall The Post reported  2 related  arrests of US citizens in
North Carolina that flowed from the Canadian  investigation.

Jihadists doing dumb things like attacking Canada, or trying to attack
Canada, will only help our cause, we will have many new and committed  allies.  In
my view, Canadians are not wimps.

Dave