[Rhodes22-list] Canadian Jihadists.

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Tue Jun 6 15:12:29 EDT 2006

Rummy,

Following up on your earlier idea, hire Mexican mercenaries -- the
Pancho Villa Brigade -- Tell them they've got to get to Canada by
themselves, and that on the way out of the US they should build a 30
foot high concrete wall on the Canadian border.  Tell them to be sure to
sign up for Canadian medical insurance while they're there.  We could
kill 25 birds with a single stone on this idea.

Bill Effros