[Rhodes22-list] search archives site rhodes22.org rhodes22 Try a different search engine

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Jun 6 16:55:31 EDT 2006

Lee,
	There are other things to do.  If your computer is yours and not your
businesses’ and it has enough memory, you can download the Google desktop.
It takes memory and slows down the computer.  If you have a new hot dog
machine that is not a problem.  I use an old slow machine with a dinky hard
drive.  So I tried it, it worked, and I removed it.
             Try a different search engine.  I am not a big fan of Google,
it is usually my second choice.  I use
http://search.ask.com/#subject:ask|pg:1   And, there are others.  Want to
find some others, try:  http://www.searchenginecolossus.com/

	Do you have a trailer?  Rummy needs a boat to race down here in South
Carolina.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA