[Rhodes22-list] The Owner's Manual

Bud budconnor at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 6 23:05:06 EDT 2006

I have a paper copy of the Rhodes 22 Owner's Manual, which I have read
several times.
Now my manual is getting  a little worn.  I found that there is a copy
of the manual
on the Rhodes22.org site in PDF form - but it appears to be un-editable
text, sort
of like a FAX copy.  So I took my copy and scanned it into my computer
using the
OCR software that came with my printer.  Now I have an ASCII copy that I
can
reformat and print.  The OCR did pretty good, only about a dozen
character errors,
but someone else ought to proofread it just the same.  I have attached a
copy to this
email as a MS Word file - I hope it gets linked properly via the
Rhodes22.org site.
If not, I will email it to who ever wants a copy (unless Stan considers
that an
infringement.)

Michael - you could put this up on the site for others if they want it.
Stan - you could use this document as a basis for your next edition.

-Bud