[Rhodes22-list] Brad's Boat

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 7 17:53:24 EDT 2006

Ed,

Actually, as we speak I'm attempting another act of
infidelity to the Rhodes22 group.  I've found a
problem child Flica in New Orleans that took a 'bath'
during the flood.  We'll know late tomorrow whether
it's ours.  We have a 30' RV travel trailer that was
destroyed by Katrina that we can modify to haul her,
or we can just put a cradle on one of our equipment
trailers.  Rik has the plans and material list for the
cradle.  I've thought about building a cradle for my
S2 and trailering her to the Gulf, or, motoring her
down the Tom-Bigbee.  Right now the Gulf is full of
too much junk (peoples houses and stuff) and it is
shallow anyway.  The CoraShen draws almost 5' and may
not be the best choice for those waters.  We'll see
what happens.

BTW Slim, I do have a brain.  Sometimes it even
listens to that thing mounted on my shoulders.  I love
you too!

Brad