[Rhodes22-list] Operation Playground

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 7 21:42:34 EDT 2006

Robert,

This is what happens when you have too much wine with
dinner.  You get into a 'measuring contest' about what
company gave the most to whatever! I don't follow
NASCAR but how is that orange POS doing against that
purple and orange POS?

This is another good cause.

 http://orbis.org/bins/index.asp

We do the maintenance and training.  The pilots are
retired United guys and my co-workers.  This is by
invitation only but I'm on the inside track.  Since
when did you have to have contacts to volunteer?

Brad