[Rhodes22-list] Owner's Manual Appreciation for Greg

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Jun 8 06:41:07 EDT 2006

Greg:

     You da man...

      I appreciate your expertize and offer..., and Thank You.

      However, I think that you have to go to Edenton and tour the plant to
fully appreciate the meaning of the manual.  Rather than have send you the
document, take your family to Edenton.  Edenton is a unique experience and
only after having been there will you fully appreciate the dynamics of the
Rhodes 22.  And, since you would be only a few hours from the outer banks,
make a small vacation of it.
      And I would add that Stan has an older boat at his residence.  If you
go on a weekend get him away from the plant and make him show you Albamarle
Sound.  It would be worth the investment on your part.

Ed K
Greenville, SC USA