[Rhodes22-list] RE: Owner's Manual

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at verizon.net
Thu Jun 8 21:39:57 EDT 2006

John,
I didn't have any trouble opening this particular PDF though it took a few
seconds to load as it's a big file. When I was having trouble opening Chris
G's PDFs I found I could open them by opening something that I knew opened
reliably in Acrobat and then opening the problem file with Acrobat already
open. YMMV

Mary Lou