[Rhodes22-list] Baja Sailing Day 27 & 28

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Fri Jun 9 00:31:23 EDT 2006

Hey to anyone out in Geekland,
                                                I was just checking my last
message on the Baja journal and even though I tried Mary Lou's trick I keep
getting "file damaged cannot be repaired".  Is it again a situation of Chris
the Luddite or did I send out an actual "damaged" file?  I guess you all
will just be kept on the edge of your gunnels until I can figure what I
messed up this time.

Chris G