[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes '91 for sale

George Carpenter geocarp3 at mchsi.com
Fri Jun 9 13:11:57 EDT 2006

Should anyone be interested, I noticed in the June issue of Northern Breezes magazine ( a Minnesota publication primarily for inland sailors) that there is a 1991 Rhodes 22 advertised for sale for $11,999 which includes poptop, Trailer and 8hp Honda. It is located at Fleet Sails, LLC which is in the Leech Lake area of Minnesota, and the telephone number is 218-547-1188.

I have a Stan-recycled '91 that I paid considerably more for, which means this is not in such good shape...or they don't know what they have.

    George