[Rhodes22-list] Owner's Manual

Bud budconnor at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 10 08:47:49 EDT 2006

Michael,
  sorry for the delay, I was traveling this past week (now I am weeding
through hundreds of emails.)
I looked at the PDF, but it appears to be scanned in like a FAX and is
not editable.  The Word copy I
generated (actually RTF) is editable ASCII text, which allows me to add
notes, bold certain text, etc.
I will keep reading down my emails and see what else other have said/done.

Thanks,
-Bud