[Rhodes22-list] Question for Captain Effros & Captain Crawford

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sun Jun 11 16:13:26 EDT 2006

Bill & Frome,
     You are our resident experts on intellectual property.  Maybe we can
illicit some comment about some recent questions on this forum.
      Would you say the design of the mast hoist system is Stan's
intellectual property?  That if someone who has not purchased the unit
either from Stan or someone who did get it from Stan (That is it came with a
used boat), was to copy the design and make it base on the information