[Rhodes22-list] Front Ports

Peter Thorn pthorn at nc.rr.com
Mon Jun 12 12:08:22 EDT 2006

Tom,

I use a plastic turkey baster.  It's basically a giant size eye dropper.
Good for the forward hatches, table sockets and last bilge drops.

I think everyone learns the hard way at first.  Just keep the canvas covers
on over the forward facing opening ports unless you are on the hook at
night, when you can use them and  they are wonderful.

Stan no longer installs them and now uses fixed windows there and opening
hatches.  I like the forward opening ports, but they need more "management".

PT