[Rhodes22-list] Front Ports

KUHN, LELAND LKUHN at cnmc.org
Mon Jun 12 17:54:20 EDT 2006

Tom,

I use a sponge that quickly picks up any water.

The canvas port covers that Stan gave me have a flexible metal bar at
the bottom that bends and inserts into notches at the bottom of the
port.  It shapes the bottom of the canvas into an arc that allows air in
but keeps the rain out.

A friend of mine told me to remove the canvas port covers while
underway.  Her genoa took one off while tacking.

Lee