[Rhodes22-list] Free summer Vacation

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Mon Jun 12 18:54:47 EDT 2006

I had to pass this on, sounds like he was a former Rhodes owner:

On 6/10/06, Chris Geankoplis <napoli68 at charter.net> wrote:
  a.. CARIBBEAN. 50'Schooner,need 2/3 crew YESTERDAY, now in Jamaica, hoping to leave for Puerto Rico in 1 week, unless I change my mind, we break-down, or crew abandons ship. Boat has safety gear but who knows if it works. looking into perhaps buying something called a "bilge pump." Not sure if we need it.  Skipper has 30yrs experience motor boating-knows nothing about sailing. Seeking crew w/ experience so they can show me how to maintain and sail my aging cement hull boat. I'll educate you on the art of raising the mainsail using a hammer or how to navigate using placemats from seafood restaurants. Crew is encouraged to bring the newest mats from red lobster.Crew needs to be excellent swimmers.  Amakhaya2000 at yahoo.com