[Rhodes22-list] The telemarketer. (Humor)

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 13 12:14:33 EDT 2006

rummy,
  i think many of us have opportunities like this come along every once in awhile. executing the brilliant response isn't as easy as one would think. i had the same telephone number as a gynocologist when i was single but with a different area code. i never did have the courage to exploit it but several times i listened patiently and scheduled appointments. john b
  p.s. i lost the courage to keep bidding on that boat in houston. went for 405.00

R22RumRunner at aol.com wrote:
  Ugh, sorry. I wish I had done it, but it was simply something someone sent
to me. However, I will print it out and keep it by the phone in case an
opportunity arises.

Rummy