[Rhodes22-list] Gas Tanks

Charles Henthorn rexh at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 13 14:12:47 EDT 2006

I've looked at the archives and see mention of a "Clinton 6.5 gal" gas tank that was being used because it fit under the cockpit seat.  Barring death or disablement, I hope to visit with Stan next weekend to pick up my 'recycled' and have my sights on a newer Nissan 9.9.  Are there issues about the size, height, etc. on gas tanks fitting under the cockpit seats?  Earlier articles implied that some standard tanks just don't fit.  Can anyone help?
  Rex