[Rhodes22-list] Gas Tanks

Rob Lowe rlowe at vt.edu
Tue Jun 13 18:07:04 EDT 2006

Now Rummy, don't you start this again.

Rex,
I've got both a 3 and 5 gallon red plastic gas tank and both fit just fine
under the seat (or in the laz).  I personally find the smaller tanks easier
to deal with.  I have a Nissan 8 hp 4-stroke and think I used about 3
gallons of gas all of last year.  But then I sail on an inland lake.  I
guess my point is you may not need multiple, large, tanks.  - Rob