[Rhodes22-list] Gas Tanks

Jim White lemenagerie22 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 13 15:49:28 EDT 2006

Rummy:
  I found the following regarding fuel tanks in the Laz. I have copied the first several sentences and pasted it here for your viewing pleasure.....please note the name of the boat!
  jw:

   Introduction
       The lazarette or engine compartment on the Challenger is big.  In fact, it is too big.  With an outboard motor installed in the well, you could put two six gallon fuel tanks on each side and still have a little room left over.

R22RumRunner at aol.com wrote:
  Rex,
Yes, there is plenty of room in the lazzerette.

Rummy