[Rhodes22-list] Funny I should ask --one answer

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 14 14:15:14 EDT 2006

try google earth. sees everything from above.

"Arthur H. Czerwonky" <czerwonky at earthlink.net> wrote:  Bob,

Good tip from Rummy, I have a conventional with rotating boom, but have not used it to reef as yet. I finally located your river, not the marina. That must be an excellent area for sailing.

Are you familiar with frappr? One way we can track each other.
http://www.frappr.com/rhodes22

Who knows the password to use to edit frappr/photo/sign on?

Art