[Rhodes22-list] "new" rhodes owner

daniel snyder danielsnyder at adelphia.net
Thu Jun 15 18:15:58 EDT 2006

Herb, my 2006 Rhodes came with the Yamaha 4 stroke.  I'm not sure if it is
the long shaft.  It does a great job of moving the boat and people are
downright amazed at its quietness.

Also...would anyone recall the size nicro solar vent that fits the foredeck
opening....is it 3 or 4 inches?  Thanks

Dan  NH