[Rhodes22-list] "new" rhodes owner

Todd Tavares sprocket80 at mail.com
Thu Jun 15 18:15:02 EDT 2006

Bob,

I am not sure how all manfacturers classify their motors (engines), but
here is a pic of the Johnson/Evinrude engines.  I believe they are 15",
20 ' and 25".  Look at the lengths of the housing extension part.  You
can add or remove the housing extensions and change the lengths.  The kit
usually contains the drive shaft, gear shift rod, water tube, housing
extension, gaskets and hardware.  You can also get extension kits for
Mercury, Mariner, and Yamahas.

Todd T.