[Rhodes22-list] "new" rhodes owner

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at verizon.net
Thu Jun 15 22:56:45 EDT 2006

Dave,
We installed a Nicro solar vent in foredeck vent shortly after we got
Fretless. That was in 1998 or 1999. It's still running, still moving air.
It got a little noisy last year so we took it out and took it apart, put it
back together and it's quiet again. In years we've had a dark tarp on the
boat in the winter the battery runs down without any light to recharge but
it starts right up again when it gets light. It doesn't move a lot of air
but it does keep something moving and, I think, contributes to a drier boat.

Mary Lou