[Rhodes22-list] IMF Control Line Cleats

Peter Thorn pthorn at nc.rr.com
Fri Jun 16 09:15:28 EDT 2006

Slim,

My '88 has an aluminum clam cleat with an integral fairlead just forward of
the cam cleat mounted in the picture below.  It works very well.  You just
loosen the line from the horn cleats and let it drop from the clam cleat.
The fairlead on the clam keeps the line in place to tighten.  It never get
stuck or retacks when furling the main.  Less weight and cost too.

PT