[Rhodes22-list] Tools and Supplies

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 16 09:24:18 EDT 2006

Slim,

I use a few blocks for lifting aboard or onto the boat, attached to the boom.  MOB?  Ice Chest?

I keep a set of Allen wrenches for my BR rails and for propeller adjustment/removal, or whatever tool is needed to change the prop or adjust the prop pitch.

I do not have Stan's special motor mount.  I have used a boom vang set, attached to the stern rail at one end and the motor at the other, to adjust it to higher or lower position, also as a very sturdy safety attachment.

A spare prop might be helpful also.

Has anyone used the ProPulse or similar prop with adjustable pitch?

Your tool list is an excellent idea I need to give a greater priority.

Art