[Rhodes22-list] Tools and Supplies

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 16 08:30:45 EDT 2006

Robert,

You never know where inspiration will come from.  This
discussion about snatch blocks gave me an idea to
solve a problem on the coast.  We hired a new driver
and operator, a gentleman in his sixties with a bum
knee.  He's a bit slow getting in and out of the truck
and equipment but that's a minor fault.  The larger
issue is, he can't raise the ramps on the big
equipment trailer by himself.  My brother and I
discussed it this morning on the phone and we are
devising some combo of winch and snatch block to allow
him to do this solo.  Thanks List!

Brad

http://store.catsailor.com/tek9.asp?pg=products&grp=416