[Rhodes22-list] R22 Remote control linked outboard; Reply to David

DCLewis1 at aol.com DCLewis1 at aol.com
Sat Jun 17 14:33:13 EDT 2006

Dave,

Sounds good, one possible caution though.  We have the UPP also, and  it's
currently not quite lifting the motor entirely out of the water at this  point,
there's one prop blade left trailing in the water.  We're working on  it with
Stan & Elton and hope to get it resolved, but in the meantime it's  an issue.
My point is that there is a limited amount of lift travel  with your UPP
lift, I would recommend against getting a longer motor than you  have now -
assuming what you have now works with the lift you have now - unless  you are very
sure your UPP lift will accommodate it.

DaveL