[Rhodes22-list] ambrose channel chart

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Sun Jun 18 10:52:08 EDT 2006

Jon,
        I take exception to what Rummy says, I have discorsed at length
about fishing and sailing.  My expertese is in protecting the integraty of
the hull by repelling any aquatic vertabrates.  I have several proven
methods, mostly involving putting expensive luers on the ends of
monofiliment and then loosing them.  This method has consistantly kept fish
at bay (or in the bay) without fail.  Gotta go, Safeway has a sale on
salmon.

Chris G