[Rhodes22-list] ambrose channel chart

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Mon Jun 19 00:59:51 EDT 2006

Slim wrote:
> Jon--please go away!
> On 6/18/06 10:22 PM, "jon tyz" <basstard73 at yahoo.com> wrote:
[Much drivel.]

Slim, perhaps we should keep this guy on the list.

He could serve as a sort of "Empty" pin on the social
skills meter -- in the same vein as the comment about
fleas -- "Every dog needs a few fleas.  They remind
him that he is a dog."  We could all feel better
about ourselves with this guy around.

After all, anyone who willingly chooses (and misspells)
"bastard" as his nom de plume has to have a certain
sense of irony, and he might find a place in the list,
after we pummel him a while.

And I suspect that Rummy can take care of himself...

/Robert