[Rhodes22-list] Roger

Slim salm at mn.rr.com
Mon Jun 19 00:08:39 EDT 2006

I finally ran into Roger--well, not literally.  We had a great breeze
today--the kind where you can just sail anywhere.  We sailed into Spring
Park Bay, a fair distance from where we dock, and scouted the slips where
Dynamic Equilibrium is said to be docked.  Sure enough, there she was and
with himself standing on the dock.  He had just landed too and we docked and
met and talked for about 20 minutes.  It was surrealistic seeing the DE
after all the photos I've seen.  Roger seemed cordial enough and mentioned
that he likes his new job.  He did NOT ask about the list or anyone on it.
Still, it was a remarkable encounter finally meeting the famous RP.

Slim