[Rhodes22-list] ambrose channel chart

jon tyz basstard73 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 19 07:14:01 EDT 2006

You see Mr.Rummy you are a gentleman.I asked a question on where to get something and you responded with Bass Masters.Maybe one day Iwill meet some of your friends in a dark alley as they are leaveing the Blue Oyster wearing there Friench Flags as scarves.

R22RumRunner at aol.com wrote:
  Dear Jon,
Even members of this list have social standards which we must maintain.
Clearly you are not a sailor or you would know more about Mt Gay rum
Please see the attached link for more information about rum:
_http://www.mountgayrum.com/_ (http://www.mountgayrum.com/)

Your ignorance is only surpassed by your rudeness. As someone else on the
list suggested, it is time for you to go elsewhere. Go sign up on the Bass
masters list. They might be able to help you locate whatever it is you are
looking for.

Rummy