[Rhodes22-list] Where do you store your swivel seats ?

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Mon Jun 19 10:36:51 EDT 2006

Rory,

I store them, upside down, on the cabin settee above everything else.

I have 2 folding seats that I store flat above the settee cushion.

Then I place the 2 long cockpit seats above the folding seats.

The lazarette cushion goes above the long cushions.

Then I invert the swivel seats and place them above the laz cushion,
below the port windows which sometimes leak.  The plastic base of the
seats catches driving rain.  I keep everything in this position when not
in use.  The first thing I do when I come on board is deploy the
cushions and seats.  Everything remains in like new condition.

Bill Effros