[Rhodes22-list] R22 Cockpit floor treatment on Fretless

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Mon Jun 19 16:30:44 EDT 2006

Thanks, I hadn't even thought about the effect of all day sun on the wide
open floor space until Mary Lou and you pointed out that the blue would be
warmer (significantly?) than the existing white.  This definitely kills the
idea of a wooden floor (dark).  Even my tough old feet are sensitive to
heat.

OK, how hard is it to produce a quality gel coat finish?  I am willing to
learn...

Mike