[Rhodes22-list] R22 Cockpit floor treatment on Fretless

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Jun 19 16:47:54 EDT 2006

Mike,
Thedre are many quality decking products which can be installed over
repaired fiberglass giving you a like new finish. I have never used them, but  have
seen the finished product. A good resource would be the WM catalog.
We have blue cockpit cushions and on our sunny days, they get warm enough
that you want a towel to sit on before you put your bare skin against  them.
I've also noticed that in the winter time, all that sunlight being  reflected
off the white cockpit walls and floors keeps the skipper warm. I've  been out
sailing in a t-shirt and shorts in January. :)

Rummy