[SPAM] [Rhodes22-list] Swivel lock on 9.9 ??

David R. Keyes dkeyes at houston.rr.com
Mon Jun 19 21:28:07 EDT 2006

I've never had any trouble with mine.  Once I broke a plate that the pin
centers on, but I replaced it.  After I get my 9.9 repaired and back on the
boat, I would be glad to take some close-up pictures.  I use the swivel lock
every time, as soon as we clear the docks, and until we get back to the
docks.  The entire time out on the lake, I always have the motor locked in
the centered position.

David Keyes
S/V Arrowhead
Lake Travis, TX