[Rhodes22-list] R22 Remote control linked outboard

cjlowe cjlowe at bright.net
Mon Jun 19 22:32:36 EDT 2006

Dave,
Before the Rhodes,I had a Compac 16 with a 2hp Yamaha 4-stroke.
I bought the Rhodes without a motor,and until my 6hp Nissan came,I used the
Yamaha.I had to make a bracket to drop the motor 5" and move it aft 5".Only
pushed it about 4 MPH with a tail wind.Set the anchor with that and you
worried all night.For a couple hundred more you could get a 4 hp long shaft
Nissan and do nothing but screw it on the mount.

Jerry Lowe