[Rhodes22-list] Countertop Cutout

Tatflies at cs.com Tatflies at cs.com
Tue Jun 20 01:37:28 EDT 2006

Dave,

I thought the cut out WAS for a trash chute! I have read the posts about the
Kenyon stove and now that you identified the cut out, it all makes sense.

The other stove alternatives seem like good options. My current plan is to
have enough stove to make coffee. I am also considering a 12V coffee maker. I am
planning on using my Magma grill for most cooking. Location for the Magma
will be determined after I see what where the traveller ends up (after I step the
mast).

Tom T.