[Rhodes22-list] Bill's Bahama Adventure

William E. Wickman wewickman at duke-energy.com
Wed Jun 21 11:59:09 EDT 2006

Mike,

Thanks for the tip.  I downloaded the cutepdf software and it looks pretty
easy to use.  I'll give it a try and see if I can post text with pictures
like Chris did.

Bill W.

Bill,

If you are looking for pdf creation software, try a "pdf writer" such as
CutePDF which has a free version(http://www.cutepdf.com). If you want to
look for others, just google "pdf writer free download" - that should
occupy
whatever free time you had.

To use, you create the text and image layout in standard word processing
software and "print" it to the PDFWriter.  Adjust the resolution (300 dpi
standard), compression of the images (jpeg quality), EMBED ALL FONTS, and
name the output file.  Not much to making pdfs nowadays.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer