[Rhodes22-list] Moving Motors

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Wed Jun 21 12:12:28 EDT 2006

This is how I was taught to carry an outboard when I was young enough to
still lug it about by the "handle" (many years ago).  This method works well
since most of the weight is on your shoulder.  Of course, so is the
grease! - Once you use this method, you WILL have a "work shirt" that shows
that you do more than haul lines on a boat.  One word of caution: PLEASE
DISCONNECT ALL SPARK PLUG WIRES for safety prior to transport.

Mike

From: "Bill Effros" <bill at effros.com>