[Rhodes22-list] Technology Woes

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 21:56:31 EDT 2006

Michael,

How does your friend like NetJets?  I've heard they're having some problems
with their contract (who isn't) but overall it is a good place to work.  A
lot of the guys I work with used to go to the engineer seat after age 60,
but the three-holers are leaving the property.  Many have asked me about
corporate flying but I've been out of it for so long I don't have valid
answers.  When I flew corporate you had to break the jet to get a day off
from the beeper.  I understand NetJets has scheduled days off and you can
live anywhere you want.  After 32 years of flying (10 more to go) I'm
looking forward to running a backhoe for my own company but having a
hip-pocket option would be comforting.

Brad