[Rhodes22-list] Arrrgh!

Bud budconnor at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 22 23:00:23 EDT 2006

How is that for a descriptive subject line?  Well... I have tried to
keep my Rhodes e-mail organized,
but I am overwhelmed with good information - now I can't keep it all
organized.  Sooo I went into
the Rhodes 22 nabble.com forum that Michael created and added several
"sub-forums".
Right now the sub-forums are:

AA_FAQs...
Sailing Stories and Rhodes Adventures
Motors
Interior
Hull
Sails
Reference Materials
Rudder and Centerboard
Rigging
Politics and other non sailing stuff
Exterior

See the JPG image of the nabble site below, the sub forums are shown in
purple.
Feel free to change/re-arrange the sub-forums.  My only suggestion is to
keep
the number of sub-forums low, such as no more that a dozen.

 So, my recommendations are:
1)  Everyone start posting to: http://www.nabble.com/Rhodes22-f14229.html
      and put your posting in the appropriate sub-forum.
2)  Feel free to add new sub-forums as you see fit.
3)  Michael - eventually close down the email list for posting.  BUT
still have the rhodes
     list send everyone who is subscribed an email when someone posts to
nabble.com.

Question for MJM - how much space is available on nabble, and can it
handle all the
JPGs and PDF postings?

Questions for all:
  - Would us Rhodies be willing to pay a small amount to cover MJM costs
for
     nabble disk space, should it be necessary?
 - Anyone want to port existing rhodes messages over to the proper
sub-forum?

Thoughts?  Comments?
-Bud