[Rhodes22-list] Technology Woes

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 00:21:38 EDT 2006

Mike,

Good to hear a success story, there has been so much bloodletting in the
profession the last few years at the majors.  I've never regretted going
into cargo instead of pax. One profitable quarter after another and no
complaints from the peanut gallery.  My 'ride' will be on the property for
another two years or so, depending on whether Airbus finds the right glue to
hold the A380 together.  I figure I've got enough brain cells for one more
airplane transition.  The other challenge is to leave the Jurassic Jet age
for glass. Another option for retirement is teaching.  That's as much fun as
flying!

Nice photos!

Brad